1. You drive over an hour to get to the nearest location...sometimes in traffic!
2. When you get there you order enough food for 3 people...even though you're the only one eating
3. You ask for so many dipping sauces they'd think you were planning to sell them on ebay
4. You use a knife to split your tiny chicken nuggets in order to maximize the use of the millions of sauces you collected
5. The mere mention of a Chick-fil-A milkshake makes you drop all of your plans and make the hour+ drive to get one (thanks a lot Roland!)
6. You almost have a panic attack when you drive back home only to find that they've given you chicken tenders instead of chicken nuggets (the horror!)
7. You feel the need to take pictures with the Chick-fil-A cow every time you see him prancing around the grounds
8. You buy the t-shirts and proudly wear them to bed/gym/grocery shopping etc.
But it's all justified because Chick-fil-A is the absolute best fast food out there! Not everyone is lucky enough to have a Chick-fil-A in their town (like me...until the Hollywood location opens!) so I suggest asking your GPS to locate one every time you travel to a new city...that way, eventually you'll find one!
If you order the following, you'll be guaranteed to walk out happy!:
- Chicken Nuggets (They use real chicken breast and the seasoning is unreal! I live for these little guys!!)
- Waffle Fries (This is not the time to be healthy and order fruit...get the darn fries, upsize them and thank me later)
- Spicy Chicken Breast sans the sandwich (sometimes you need a little kick...if you like spicy, this is an awesome treat!)...now if only they would come out with spicy chicken nuggets(!!!)